Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Global Gathering

I found out about Global Gathering the week I arrived in Korea. An electronic festival with not one but two of my favorite electronic bands when I was told I would see no decent live acts for a year!? You better believe I was excited. Clark, Scott and I went out Saturday night to Han River Nanji Park. The festival didn't fall short; we danced for eight straight hours to the incredible Underworld, MSTRKRFT, Royksopp and we even got a little K-POP action with 2ne1 and G-Dragon. While there were more non-Koreans than I ever hope to see in Korea again (a few who really lived up to the label "Ugly Americans" and Canadians, British, etc.) we met some cool people and had a blast.

2ne1
_MG_1386 copy

_MG_1374 copy

Röyksopp
_MG_1404 copy

_MG_1378 copy

_MG_1435 copy

_MG_1434 copy

_MG_1399 copy

Underworld
_MG_1467 copy

_MG_1475 copy

MSTRKRFT
_MG_1492 copy

_MG_1528 copy

_MG_1533 copy

1 comment:

  1. sick pics! especially the second to last one. I would put that on my wall. I'm so freakin' jealous. I've seen all those groups before, so awesome, except Royksopp, would kill to see them. What are you shooting with? Thinking I'm gonna buy Adam an early xmas present in the next month or two...

    ReplyDelete