Monday, October 26, 2009

A BT Birthday

My great Scorpio (cusp!) friend from UT, Mr. Brandon Taylor turned 26 (27 in Korea...they think you are a year old when you step out of the womb...) Friday October 23rd. (My half-birthday, for those of you playing along at home.) We went out Saturday for Russian food (lots and lots of meat and vodka, not surprised are you?) and to Hongdae to celebrate. Found some crazy awesome bars and danced the night away. Just how I like my Saturday night.

_MG_2681 copy
Man of the hour.
_MG_2684 copy
Loads of Russian restaurants in Dongdaemun.
_MG_2690 copy
Wilmo.
_MG_2702 copy
Laura.
_MG_2713 copy
Janes Groove. I had to pretend Jasmine was my girlfriend with not one, but THREE relentless/sketchy dudes.
_MG_2691 copy
Had to leave you with something incredibly creepy, didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment