Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tokyo in 20 Minutes

We didn't exactly make it to Tokyo as Adam led us on a little southbound detour to Hiroshima. While I was a little bummed to not get to see much of Tokyo, it was pretty great to hang out with Adam for an extra day and night in Hiroshima. It was absolutely worth seeing too. Pretty controversial, but really really awesome to see the A-Bomb dome as I think its important we (young people who weren't around for WWII) see first-hand the effects of an Atomic bomb. After an exhausting day of traveling, baseball game and several Asahi beers later, we called it a night - sleeping a little later than planned the next morning. We only had time to take a train around Tokyo but to be perfectly honest, it wasn't too too different from Seoul. Yeah there is better architecture but in the end I'm glad I got to see other parts of the country instead. That being said I may NEVER post on this blog again as I logged well over 25hours editing photos last week and don't plan on picking up my camera again (until next weekend anyway).

p.s. sorry for flooding your inbox people who "follow" this blog. I LOVE YOU!

_MG_9361 copy
_MG_9370 copy

2 comments:

  1. Never post again?! Goodness. I don't know if I could handle such a thing. How (and where) else could I see and experience this beautiful world through my favorite Eby's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you! And I guess I'll post again, but only because you are nice to me.

    ReplyDelete