Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Mermaid Parade! (Part One)

So one of the biggest events at Coney Island is the annual Mermaid Parade. It was also one of the biggest projects I, personally, have been working on since starting my job working for Shmaltz this summer. For those of you who may not know, I'm working for a beer company in NYC (we make He'Brew and Coney Island Lagers...both of which are unfortunately not in Texas). It's delicious.

Anyway...hilarious, crazy, fun day. Here's some proof :)

IMG_1285 copy
This is Matt. He is one of my favorites.
IMG_1291 copy
This is Zoe. She is my amazing roommate. And sexy to boot.
IMG_1299
Luciana and Lillia. Lillia is Matt's. All day I was referred to as "Matt's Babysitter" by a bunch of other Shmaltz employees - awesome.
IMG_1307 copy
Look at my beautiful, beautiful friends.
IMG_1305 copy
<3
IMG_1321 copy
IMG_1312 copy
I mean, be cuter.
IMG_1323 copy
That's Luciana's dad. He pretty much saved the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment