Sunday, November 1, 2009

할로윈 (Halloween)

My favorite day of the year. I found $80 on the ground of a club. I had a net of +$5 on the night but that's because I am a very generous drunk :)

_MG_2975 copy
Robert Downey Jr. incarnate.
_MG_2971 copy
I was Skeleton Boy (inspired by this Friendly Fires video). Needless to say, I got some funny stares in the subway.
_MG_2988 copy
Uncle Tom's Cabin or something....We were the only ones there at first...
_MG_3001 copy
Shark's got my conjoined twin fetus!
_MG_2997 copy
so Downey.
_MG_3025 copy
...and then it got crowded.
_MG_3036 copy
_MG_3040 copy
I made him come and he had so much fun (I think).
_MG_3065 copy
Jane's Groove.
_MG_3054 copy
My Frenchman, Antoine.
_MG_3072 copy
I was totally photo-stalking this guy. Couldn't just go and talk to him. That's not creepy or anything...
_MG_3066 copy
I met this guy a month ago at Culture Exchange and can't for the life of me remember his name.
_MG_3083 copy
My good fortune landed us at a bomb hof.

1 comment:

  1. eby you must be inspired! these most recent posts are all amazing. love what youre seeing

    ReplyDelete