Saturday, February 5, 2011

EcoSea Dive Trip

I went on a two-day dive trip with EcoSea, about two hours from the coast of Sihanoukville. While the actual diving was pretty no-frils (visibility was about 3 feet the entire time but we did see a seahorse), the night we spent on the island was one of the best of my trip. Keya, Sam, Nico and I befriended this Norwegian chick and a Cambodian man and his friends (who now I cannot remember their names for the life of me). The Cambodian guys had 20+ bottles of whiskey and the 5 of us managed to finish 6 while playing King's Cup...ugh. Needless to say the next morning's dives were not pleasant. Either way, it was great to meet some other Americans and Canadians and have a generally great two days.

_MG_0063 copy
my humble abode
_MG_0067 copy
_MG_0069 copy
_MG_0100 copy
_MG_0093 copy
_MG_0111 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment