Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sihanoukville

Alright, now that Siem Reap is done (I promise, I will get these pictures done and out of thttp://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=3274671309039836214he way I am so sick of looking at them/thinking about them)...on to Sihanoukville. I took an overnight bus and met a really nice couple on the way down that started a non-profit Project Enlighten to help Cambodian kids and students get an education and be resourceful. Check it out, they are great great people working for a wonderful cause.

I didn't spend too much time in Sihanoukville (its a coastal town with TONS of backpackers and Cambodia's only real excuse for a "resort" town). It was my first time on my own since arriving in Cambodia but I ended up meeting some great people. Laura (Australia), whom I met on my first night in Phnom Penh, and I hung out a few days. I did an overnight dive trip where I met Nico (Texas!) and Sam (NY) and Keya (Canada). Then came back for another night to hang with Nico, Sam and Tash (Australia). Not too many pictures either...

Arrival (5am) shot.
_MG_9995 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment